QNE Menudo Recipe
Learn how to make menudo the easy way with this recipe.
Pork Menudo is a staple in almost every fiesta or Pinoy gathering because of how simple it is to make. Menudo recipes make use of a combination of hotdogs, green peas, garbanzos, and even raisins. Every town or province puts their own twist to this beloved dish. Learn this easy Menudo recipe from Del Monte Kitchenomics.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr. and 11 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1 kutsara ng mantika
- 400 g pork, kasim, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 100 g pork liver, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3/4 cup ng tubig
- 1 cup ng potato, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/8 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Menudo Sauce (80g)
- Brown the pork and liver in oil. Add water and potatoes and simmer until cooked.
- Add bell pepper, salt, and pepper.
- Pour DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Menudo Sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
This recipe is high in vitamin A that maintains skin health and aids in immunity. It is also high in iron which is essential for the normal metabolism of the body.
For special occasions, you can opt to add green peas, garbanzos and raisins.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Mga Measuring Cup