A delightful version of the classic, with a twist!
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 33 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 cup ng cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup ng powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 cup ng all-purpose cream
- 2 kutsara ng coffee, instant
- 2 kutsara ng sugar, white
- 1 cup ng water, hot
- 6 piraso ng mamon, mocha, sliced into half horizontally
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 2 kutsara ng cocoa powder
1. Using a wooden spoon, beat the cream cheese until spreadable. Gradually add in the powdered sugar. Add the all-purpose cream and mix until smooth. Set aside.
2. Dissolve the coffee and sugar in hot water. Then set aside.
3. Dip each slice of mamon in dissolved coffee mixture. Place half of mamon in glass. Top with 1/4 cup of the cream cheese mixture and DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Top with remaining half of mamon. Chill until ready to serve.
4. Sprinkle with cocoa powder before serving.