Mussels and Chorizo in Herbed Tomato Sauce Recipe
An easy, gourmet fusion of flavors from Chef JP Anglo!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 21 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1/4 cup ng Contadina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup ng onion, white, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup ng garlic, minced
- 150 g Spanish chorizo, sliced diagonally
- 500 g mussels (tahong), boiled, reserve 1 cup of stock
- 1 cup ng white wine
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/2 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1 kutsarita ng sugar, white
- 5 g thyme, fresh, sprig
- 5 g rosemary, fresh, sprig
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng butter, unsalted
- 1 piraso ng lemon, cut into wedges
1. Heat Contadina Extra Virgin Olive Oil over medium heat, sauté onion, garlic, and chorizo in a wok or deep pan.
2. Add the mussels then the white wine. Allow the wine to reduce to half.
3. Add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce and reserved mussel stock. Let it simmer until sauce is reduced or thick.
4. Season with salt, pepper, and sugar. Add thyme and rosemary. Simmer until aromatic.
5. Turn the heat off then add butter to finish. Stir until butter is melted.
6. Squeeze 1 piece lemon wedge.
7. Serve the mussels with bread and lemon wedges.
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Rubber Spatula