Fiesta Dome Cake Recipe
Wow your guests with a cake that has a fruity surprise.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 8 hrs. and 44 mins.
Serving Size : 20
- 6 pack store-bought butter cake
- 2 cup ng all-purpose cream, chilled
- 1/3 cup ng orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup ng nuts, roasted, coarsely chopped
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained, reserve 1/4 cup syrup
- 1/4 cup ng cocoa powder
1. Put plastic wrap liner on desired bowl (7 cups capacity) overhanging on the sides of the bowl. Set aside.
2. Slice the cake into pieces, then lay inside the bowl to cover the sides and bottom, leaving the center hollow. Reserve cake trimmings.
3. Brush cake with fruit cocktail syrup. Set aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, blend all-purpose cream with marmalade. Fold in nuts and DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
5. Pour mixture into prepared bowl with cake. Press to cover entire space then flatten the surface. Cover top with remaining cake trimmings/slices. Cover with plastic wrap and then chill overnight or freeze for 6-8 hours.
6. Unmold by pulling the plastic wrap. Remove wrapper then sprinkle top and sides with cocoa powder. Slice and serve.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board