Fiesta Ginataan Recipe
Enjoy Del Monte's version of a classic Pinoy dessert.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 7
- 1 3/4 cups coconut milk (second extraction)
- 1/4 cup ng sugar, white
- 1 cup ng kamote, purple, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup ng sago, white, cooked
- 1 1/2 cups banana, saba, sliced
- 1 cup ng coconut cream (first extraction)
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
1. Simmer coconut milk with sugar for 5 minutes.
2. Add kamote and simmer until cooked.
3. Add sago, banana, coconut cream and DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Cook until banana is soft.
This exciting Filipino dessert is a good source of vitamins A and C. Vitamin A helps maintain healthy skin and normal vision while vitamin C protects one from infections by keeping the immune system healthy.
Adding the coconut cream almost at the end of the cooking over low heat keeps the soup smooth. High heat will curdle the coconut cream.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
Please login to post your comment