Fiesta Ice Cream Sticks Recipe
Make your own fruity popsicles to beat the heat!
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 8 hrs. and 12 mins.
Serving Size : 15
- 1/2 cup ng condensed milk, sweetened
- 1 cup ng milk, evaporated
- 1 cup ng all-purpose cream
- 1 kutsarita ng vanilla extract
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- Combine the condensed milk, evaporated milk, all-purpose cream, and vanilla.
- To make ice cream pops, place a portion of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail inside popsicle moulds then fill with cream mixture. You may also use ice candy bags if popsicle moulds are unavailable
- Freeze overnight. Serve.
Two servings of this dessert give you calcium that helps make bones and teeth strong and vitamin A that helps maintain healthy skin.
Slowly add the milk to the cream while mixing well so that the mixture will be smooth and creamy.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto