Fiesta Ice Cream Sticks Recipe
Make your own fruity popsicles to beat the heat!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 8 hrs. and 12 mins.
Serving Size : 15
- 1/2 cup ng condensed milk, sweetened
- 1 cup ng milk, evaporated
- 1 cup ng all-purpose cream
- 1 kutsarita ng vanilla extract
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- Combine the condensed milk, evaporated milk, all-purpose cream, and vanilla.
- To make ice cream pops, place a portion of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail inside popsicle moulds then fill with cream mixture. You may also use ice candy bags if popsicle moulds are unavailable
- Freeze overnight. Serve.
Two servings of this dessert give you calcium that helps make bones and teeth strong and vitamin A that helps maintain healthy skin.
Slowly add the milk to the cream while mixing well so that the mixture will be smooth and creamy.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto