Fiesta Samalamig Recipe
A simple thirst-quencher made extra special!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Beverage, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Serving Size : 8
- 2 2/3 cups liquid creamer, evaporated (410ml)
- 1 can condensed creamer, sweetened (380ml)
- 1 1/2 cups tubig
- 1/2 cup ng sugar, white
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1 cup ng sago, cooked
- 3 cups gulaman, green, cooked, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups gulaman, red, cooked, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 8 cups ice
1. In a bowl. Combine the evaporated liquid creamer, condensed creamer, water, reserved fruit cocktail syrup, and sugar. Mix well until the sugar is completely dissolved.
2. Add DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, sago, and gulaman. Chill until ready to serve. Serve with ice.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Can Opener
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Salaan o Strainer
- Chopping Board
- Mixing Bowl
- Rubber Spatula