Spaghetti A La Paella Recipe
The ultimate Spanish dish gets an Italian twist. This recipe should be on your must-try list.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 13
- 750 g tahong
- 750 g clams (halaan)
- 1 1/2 cups tubig
- 300 g chicken, thigh, cut up
- 1/3 cup ng chorizo de bilbao, sliced
- 1/4 cup ng olive oil
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 250 g prawns
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/8 kutsarita ng paminta
- 2/3 cup ng green peas, cooked/frozen
- 1/2 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
- 1/4 cup ng cheese (optional), grated
1. Boil tahong and halaan in water until shells open. Drain and reserve 3/4 cup broth. Discard half shells. Set aside.
2. Sauté chicken and chorizo in olive oil. Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Add broth, DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, prawns, salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 8 minutes. Add green peas, tahong, halaan and bell pepper. Allow to simmer. Pour over and mix with cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.
This dish is high in iron that is needed for normal metabolism and vitamin A that helps protect one from infections by keeping body parts healthy.
Cook the tahong and halaan only until all shells open. Cooking beyond this time will make them shrink so much, they turn chewy.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Mga Measuring Cup
Please login to post your comment