Fiesta Fried Rice Recipe
Fried Rice with a twist! Your family will surely love this.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Rice, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 12 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1/4 cup ng mantika
- 1 can luncheon meat, regular (340g), diced
- 1/2 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 2 mga piraso ng egg, beaten
- 5 cups rice, cooked
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained
- 3 kutsara ng liquid seasoning
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/2 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1 kutsara ng sesame oil
- 1/2 cup ng green onions, chopped
1. Heat oil in a pan then sauté the luncheon meat until lightly browned.
2. Add the onions and saute until translucent. Move the onions and luncheon meat to one side of the pan then add the beated egg. Stir the eggs so it scrambles. Add the rice and mix well to incorporate.
3. Add DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit cocktail and toss well. Season with liquid seasoning, salt and pepper.
4. Add sesame oil and green onions. Mix well and serve.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Rubber Spatula
- Can Opener
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Salaan o Strainer
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon