Fruit and Cream Crepes Recipe
These fruity crepes are the perfect end to any meal.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr. and 35 mins.
Serving Size : 6
FOR THE CREPE
- 1 kutsara ng margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup ng flour, all-purpose
- 1/2 cup ng milk, evaporated
- 1/2 cup ng tubig
- 1 piraso ng egg, beaten
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
FOR THE FILLING
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1 kutsara ng sugar, white
- 1/2 cup ng all-purpose cream, chilled
1. Mix all ingredients for crepe until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Simmer fruit cocktail syrup and sugar for 15 minutes. Set aside.
2. Brush non-stick pan with oil, then heat over medium flame. Pour about 1/4 cup crepe batter into pan. Tilt to cover bottom. Cook for 2 minutes until top is set. Lift edge of crepe, then invert. Cook other side for 1 minute more. Repeat procedure with the remaining batter. Stack each piece in between layers of wax paper to prevent from sticking to each other. Set aside.
3. Combine DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and all-purpose cream. Spoon about 1/4 cup of fruit mixture across the center of each crepe. Drizzle with fruit cocktail syrup. Fold or roll crepe. Spoon remaining syrup on surface of crepe.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Wooden Spatula
Please login to post your comment