Fish Burger Recipe
Enjoy a healthier burger with this yummy recipe.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 20 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 45 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 250 g maya-maya fillet, chopped
- 1/2 kutsara ng calamansi juice
- 1 cup ng gabi, boiled and mashed
- 1 cup ng onion, chopped
- 1 kutsarita ng soy sauce
- 1 piraso ng chicken bouillion cube, crumbled
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta
- 2 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (227g), drained, reserved syrup
- reserved pineapple syrup
- 1/2 kutsarita ng margarine
- 1/8 cup ng tubig
- 1 kutsarita ng cornstarch
- 1/8 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng sugar, white
1. Sprinkle fish with calamansi juice. Combine with the rest of the ingredients for burger except pineapple. Mix thoroughly.
2. Divide mixture into 4 portions form each portion into two patties. Put a slice of DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple on half patty. Cover with another half patty. Fry until golden brown. Do the same with the remaining mixture. Set aside.
3. Pineapple Sauce: Combine all ingredients. Simmer until thick.
This dish is a source of protein, which is essential in growth and development. Protein also helps build and repair body tissues.
The mashed gabi serves as a binder that will help keep the burgers together and also as an extender to the fish.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment