Fish Stew with Tofu and Pineapples Recipe
A warm stew that keeps it light and healthy.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 30 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 500 g labahita fillet, cut into chunks
- 2 1/2 kutsara ng tenga ng daga, soaked and diced
- 1/3 cup ng soy sauce
- 1/3 cup ng sugar, white
- 1 1/4 cup ng tubig
- 1 cup ng mirin (opt. japanese rice wine or chinese rice wine)
- salt, to taste
- 300 g tofu, cut into thick strips then blanch for 3 minutes
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks (432g), drained, reserve syup
- 2 1/2 stalk leeks, sliced
1. Marinate fish in half of the reserved pineapple syrup for 10 minutes. Drain. Discard marinade.
2. Combine tenga ng daga, soy sauce, sugar, water, mirin, remaining pineapple syrup and salt to taste. Bring to a boil. Add tofu. Simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
3. Add DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks and fish. Bring to a boil, simmer for 5 minutes. Add leeks.
This Fish Stew With Tofu And Pineapples dish is a source of iron that helps form hemoglobin, which transports and holds oxygen in the body. It also has vitamin A that keeps the immune system healthy.
To use tenga ng daga, soak in warm water until rehydrated.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Wooden Spatula
Please login to post your comment