Fruit Punch Recipe
Try this fruit-filled punch for your next party.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Beverage, Fruit & Del Monte Juice
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 4 hrs. and 5 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 cans DEL MONTE Four Seasons Juice Drink (240ml)
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sweetened Orange Juice Drink (240ml)
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sweetened Mango Juice Drink (240ml)
- 1 piraso ng orange, sliced
- 1 can clear soda
- Pour DEL MONTE juices on an ice tray. Cover and freeze for 4 hours.
- Combine all ingredients except soda and fresh orange in a blender. Blend just to mix.
- Add soda and orange slices just before serving.
This beverage is a source of vitamin C that helps in wound healing and keeps gums healthy. Vitamin C also helps fight common infections.
Freezing the juices eliminates the need for additional ice which will water down the taste and require additional sugar.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Ice Tray
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment