Pine Hot Pasta Salad Recipe
An sweet and tangy Asian salad perfect for sharing.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Pasta & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 10 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1/2 cup ng Japanese soy sauce
- 1/3 cup ng rice vinegar
- 1 1/8 kutsara ng sesame oil
- 1 1/8 kutsara ng sesame seeds
- 1/2 kutsarita ng sugar, white
- 1 kutsara ng mantika
- 340 g shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail off
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (400g), cooked
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1/3 cup ng bell pepper, green, cut into strips, blanched
- 2/3 cup ng snap peas/chicharo, blanched
- 2 1/4 kutsara ng green onions, cut into 2-inch strips
- 2 cups togue
1. To make the hot dressing, mix Japanese soy sauce, rice vinegar, reserved pineapple syrup, sesame oil, sesame seeds, and sugar. Boil for 2 minutes. Set aside.
2. In a pan, heat the oil and sear the shrimps.
3. Mix DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni, DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits, green bell pepper, chicharo, and green onions. Add shrimp.
4. Toss in the hot dressing and togue.
This recipe is a source of protein that is needed for growth and development, and in vitamin A which helps maintain healthy skin and normal vision.
For a more aromatic dressing, use roasted sesame oil and toast the sesame seeds in a hot skillet or pan before using.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment