Grilled Chicken Al Diavolo Recipe
Spice up your appetite with this fiery chicken dish.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 1 hr. and 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr. and 15 mins.
Serving Size : 8
FOR THE MARINADE
- 1/4 kutsarita ng chili flakes, crushed
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1 kutsarita ng rosemary, dried
- 1 kutsarita ng thyme
- 1/4 cup ng mantika
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Tomato Paste (70g)
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1 kg chicken, whole, butterfly cut
- 1/2 cup ng tubig
1. Combine all ingredients for the marinade.
2. Marinate chicken for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
3. Pan-grill the chicken, breast side down over high heat for 5 to 8 minutes. Flip the chicken, then turn down the heat to low. Cover the chicken with a metal bowl that is big enough to cover the chicken. Allow to cook for 20 to 30 minutes.
4. Simmer remaining marinade with water for 5 minutes. Pour over chicken or serve as sauce on the side.
This Grilled Chicken Al Diavolo dish is high in niacin which helps keep the digestive and nervous systems healthy. It is also a source of protein that helps build and repair body tissues.
Covering the chicken with a bowl over the grill creates an oven, the heat circulates inside the bowl and cooks the chicken. To check if the chicken is cooked, pierce the joint between the thigh and leg, if the juices run clear, the chicken is cooked.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Grill Pan
Please login to post your comment