Beef Pine Teriyaki Recipe
Level-up regular beef teriyaki with pineapples.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 1 hr. and 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 7
- 500 g beef, sirloin, sliced tapa style then cut into wide strips
FOR THE MARINADE
- 1 kutsara ng sugar, brown
- 3 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 1/8 kutsarita ng asin
- 1 kutsarita ng liquid seasoning
- 1/4 kutsarita ng ginger, grated
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 3 kutsara ng oil
- 1 kutsarita ng cornstarch, dissolved in 3 Tbsp reserved pineapple syrup
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (227g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1/3 cup ng leeks, sliced
- 1 kutsarita ng sesame seeds, toasted
1. Marinate beef for 1 hour in the refrigerator. Drain and reserve marinade.
2. Stir-fry beef in batches over high heat until cooked. Add marinade and cornstarch mixture. Simmer until thick.
3. Add DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits. Cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in leeks. Top with sesame seeds.
This dish is a source of iron and niacin. Iron is needed to make red blood cells that carry oxygen around the body, while niacin promotes normal digestion and healthy skin.
Stir-fry the beef in batches to make sure that they brown properly.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment