Hot Shrimp Salad Recipe
Try this classic appetizer with delicious fruits!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Seafood & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 8 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1 cup ng mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup ng condensed milk
- 1/4 cup ng all-purpose cream
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng pepper, white, ground
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained
- 1/2 cup ng cornstarch
- 2 mga piraso ng egg white
- 250 g shrimp, frozen
- 3 cup ng mantika
- 2 kutsara ng green onions, chopped
1. In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise, condensed milk and cream. Season with salt and pepper. Toss in the DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail then set aside.
2. In another bowl, combine cornstarch and egg whites together. Dip in shrimp then deep fry in oil until golden brown.
3. To serve, place the salad on a serving platter. Add fried shrimp on top and garnish with green onions.
Make sure to serve the dish as soon as the shrimps are fried so that the salad is warm. Using frozen shrimps is a convenient way of preparing this dish as it takes out the time needed to peel and devein the shrimps. You may also use fresh shrimps and prawns for this recipe.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Deep Frying
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Can Opener
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula
- Mixing Bowl
- Salaan o Strainer
Please login to post your comment