Hotdog Menudo Recipe
Here's a kid-friendly spin on the Filipino classic. Serve with rice or pan de sal.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 8 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 53 mins.
Serving Size : 3
- 2 kutsara ng oil
- 1 kutsarita ng garlic, crushed
- 2 kutsara ng onion, red, sliced
- 2/3 cup ng pork, pigue, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup ng hotdog, sliced
- 2 kutsara ng tubig
- 1/4 cup ng carrot, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup ng potato, cut into cubes
- salt, to taste
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (90g)
- 1/4 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into cubes
- 2 1/2 kutsara ng green peas, frozen
- 1/4 cup ng raisins
1. Sauté garlic, onion and pork. Cook for 3 minutes. Add hotdog, water, carrot, potato and salt. Bring to a boil then simmer for 35 minutes or until the pork is tender.
2. Add DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce, bell pepper, peas and raisins. Simmer for 8 minutes.
This dish is high in vitamin A that helps maintain normal vision and healthy skin. It is also source of iron needed for making red blood cells that carry oxygen around the body.
After slicing the potato, make sure to soak them in water to avoid discoloration.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Wooden Spatula
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment