Longganisa at Kesong Puti Pasta Recipe
Add a local flavor to your pasta with this delightful recipe.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce & Pinoy Dishes
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 20 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 14
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1 cup ng onion, chopped
- 600 g longganisa, lukban, chopped
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/2 kutsarita ng pepper, black
- 3/4 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
- 1 cup ng kesong puti, diced
- 1/2 cup ng garlic, crushed and fried to brown
- Sauté the onions and longganisa.
- Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, salt, and pepper. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from flame.
- Toss half of the sauce into the pasta then put in a platter. Pour sauce over remaining pasta. Top with kesong puti and fried garlic.
Pasta is a source of carbohydrates that provides the body with energy as well as fuel for the brain and nerves. This dish also contains protein necessary for growth and development.
Toast the longganisa until lightly browned to release its oil that will make the sauce more flavorful.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Salaan o Strainer
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Wooden Spatula