No-Bake Fruity Cheesecake Recipe
Making something special can be so easy. Serve this delicious recipe on your next celebration.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 3 hrs. and 20 mins.
Serving Size : 12
FOR THE CRUST
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers, crushed
- 1/3 cup ng butter, melted
- 1 kutsara ng sugar, brown
- 1/2 kutsarita ng cinnamon, ground
FOR THE TOPPING
- 2 kutsara ng sugar, white
- 1 kutsara ng cornstarch, dissolved in 5 Tbsp reserved fruit cocktail syrup
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained, reserve syrup
FOR THE FILLING
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng unflavored gelatin
- 1/3 cup ng reserved fruit cocktail syrup
- 250 g all-purpose cream, chilled
- 1/4 cup ng sugar, white
- 1 kutsarita ng vanilla extract
- 225 g cream cheese, softened
1. Crust: Combine ingredients for crust. Mix well. Press evenly on the bottom of a 9-inch loose bottom tin pan or pie plate. Cover and freeze for 30 minutes.
2. Topping: Heat cornstarch mixture over low heat with constant stirring until thick. Add sugar and continue stirring for 1 minute. Stir in DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktai. Set aside.
3. Filling: Combine gelatin and fruit cocktail syrup. Heat over low fire until gelatin is dissolved. Add sugar and vanilla. Set aside to cool.
4. Beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. Gradually, beat in all purpose cream until well blended. Add gelatin mixture gradually while continuously beating. Fold in 1 cup of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail mixture. Pour over crust
5. Chill until set. Top with remaining DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina