Oriental Lapu-Lapu Recipe
This Asian seafood dish gets a fresh twist!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 45 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 3/4 kg lapu-lapu, filleted and cut into cubes
FOR THE MARINADE
- 2 kutsara ng reserved pineapple syrup
- 2 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 2 kutsara ng all-purpose flour
- 2 cups oil, for deep frying
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 100 g baguio beans, sliced
- 1/3 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 3/4 cup ng tubig
- 1 1/2 cups togue
- 1 kutsara ng all-purpose flour, dissolved in remaining pineapple syrup
- salt, to taste
- sugar, to taste
- soy sauce, to taste
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (227g), drained, reserved syrup
1. Marinate fish for 30 minutes. Coat with flour, then fry until golden brown. Set aside.
2. Sauté garlic, Baguio beans, and bell peppers. Add water, togue, dissolved flour, salt, sugar, and soy sauce to taste. Allow to simmer for 5 minutes. Add DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits and fish.
This dish is a source of protein and niacin. Protein is essential for the growth and repair of body tissues while niacin helps keep the digestive system healthy.
Lapu-lapu is lean fish and will crumble when overcooked. Fry the fish only until it turns golden brown.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment