Szechuan Pork Recipe
Savor the flavors of this classic oriental dish.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 20 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 400 g pork, lomo/tenderloin, cut into bite size cubes
- 1 kutsara ng soy sauce
- salt, to taste
- 1 kutsara ng cornstarch
- oil, for frying
FOR THE SAUCE
- 2 kutsarita ng mantika
- 1/3 cup ng garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup ng onion, sliced
- 3 piraso ng siling labuyo, seeded and crushed
- 1/2 kutsarita ng ginger, finely chopped
- 1 cup ng carrot, sliced
- 1 kutsarita ng tenga ng daga, soaked
- 1/4 cup ng labong/bamboo shoot, boiled and squeezed
- 1/3 cup ng bell pepper, green, cut into strips
- 1 kutsara ng cornstarch, dissolved with 1/2 Tbsp water
- 6 cup ng rice, cooked
1. Season pork with soy sauce and salt. Sprinkle with cornstarch. Fry until lightly brown. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, combine all ingredients for sauce. Set aside.
3. Sauté garlic, onions, siling labuyo, ginger, pork, and all vegetables. Cook for 1 minute. Add sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil. Add cornstarch. Simmer until sauce thickens. Serve over steaming rice.
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mixing Bowl
- Sauté Pan