Szechuan Pork Recipe
Savor the flavors of this classic oriental dish.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 20 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 400 g pork, lomo/tenderloin, cut into bite size cubes
- 1 kutsara ng soy sauce
- salt, to taste
- 1 kutsara ng cornstarch
- oil, for frying
FOR THE SAUCE
- 2 kutsarita ng mantika
- 1/3 cup ng garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup ng onion, sliced
- 3 piraso ng siling labuyo, seeded and crushed
- 1/2 kutsarita ng ginger, finely chopped
- 1 cup ng carrot, sliced
- 1 kutsarita ng tenga ng daga, soaked
- 1/4 cup ng labong/bamboo shoot, boiled and squeezed
- 1/3 cup ng bell pepper, green, cut into strips
- 1 kutsara ng cornstarch, dissolved with 1/2 Tbsp water
- 6 cup ng rice, cooked
1. Season pork with soy sauce and salt. Sprinkle with cornstarch. Fry until lightly brown. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, combine all ingredients for sauce. Set aside.
3. Sauté garlic, onions, siling labuyo, ginger, pork, and all vegetables. Cook for 1 minute. Add sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil. Add cornstarch. Simmer until sauce thickens. Serve over steaming rice.
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mixing Bowl
- Sauté Pan