Pata Asado Recipe
Enjoy the piña-level up flavor of this classic stew!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 50 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup ng onion, chopped
- 1 piraso ng bay leaf/laurel leaf
- 1/4 kutsarita ng peppercorn, black
- 1 piraso ng star anise
- 1/8 kutsarita ng five-spice powder
- 1 kg pork, pata, cut into serving portions
- 3 kutsara ng oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup ng soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ng rice wine
- 1/3 cup ng sugar, brown
- 3 cup ng tubig
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (227g)
1. Sauté garlic, onion, bay leaf, peppercorn, star anise, and five-spice powder. Add pata and sauté until lightly browned and aromatic.
2. Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, rice wine, sugar and water. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until pata is fork tender.
3. Add DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits with syrup. Simmer for 8 more minutes.
This Pata Asado recipe provides a source of iron, vitamins B1 and B2. Iron is needed for normal metabolism. Vitamin B1 helps the nervous system function properly while vitamin B2 is important for healthy skin and vision.
Be sure to cover the pot as the pata cooks, so that the liquid does not evaporate.
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
Please login to post your comment