Taco Corn Salad Recipe
A delicious appetizer that's sure to be a hit with your guests.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Beef & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 40 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 2 1/2 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 300 g beef, ground
- 1 kutsarita ng chili powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup ng DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- salt, to taste
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (227g), drained
- 3 stalks green onions, chopped
- 1 cup ng whole kernel corn, canned, drained
- 2 pakete ng nachos (option taco or tortilla chips)
- 100 g lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cup ng cheese spread
1. Sauté garlic and ground beef for 5 minutes or until meat turns brown. Add chili powder, DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce and salt to taste. Stir occasionally for 10 minutes or until almost dry.
2. Stir in DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits, green onions and corn. Assemble chips, sauteed meat and lettuce on a platter or serve meat with chips and lettuce on the side. Drizzle with cheese spread.
This enjoyable dish is rich in vitamin A that helps maintain normal vision and healthy skin. It is also a source of calcium that aids in blood clotting as well as in bone growth and development.
For a healthier alternative use ground chicken instead of beef.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Can Opener
Please login to post your comment