Quick ‘n Easy Chicken Caldereta Recipe
Achieve real sarap na budget-friendly with this Chicken Caldereta
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 1/4 cup ng mantika
- 500 g manok, thigh fillet
- 1 cup ng potato, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 2 kutsarita ng garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup ng liver spread
- 1 1/2 cup ng tubig
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Caldereta Sauce (80g)
- 1/4 cup ng bell pepper, green, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1/44 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into 2-inch strips
1. Cook the chicken- Heat the oil in a pan. Brown the chicken thighs on both sides until golden brown then set aside.
2. Cook the vegetable- In the same pan, fry the potatoes until golden brown and cooked through. Set aside.
3. Sauce- Remove the oil from the pan but leave around 2tbsp of oil. Saute the onions and garlic until aromatic. Add the liver spread, water and Del Monte Quick n Easy Caldereta Sauce. Add the chicken back to the pan, cover and simmer until the chicken is cooked. Add the potatoes and bell peppers. Simmer for 1 minute then serve.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula
Please login to post your comment