Pata Kare-Kare Recipe
This pork kare-kare will be a guaranteed pleaser for your next family dinner!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork, Del Monte Quick 'n Easy & Pinoy Dishes
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr. and 15 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 1 1/2 kg pork, pata front, cut up
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 2 kutsara ng patis
- 3 cups tubig
- 2 pakete ng DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Kare-Kare Mix (50g)
- 2/3 cup ng eggplant, sliced
- 2/3 cup ng puso ng saging/banana heart, trimmed and sliced
- 1 cup ng sitaw, cut into 3-inch long pieces
- 1 1/3 cup ng pechay Tagalog
- 1/4 cup ng bagoong alamang
1. Rub pata with garlic and patis. Boil in enough water for 45 minutes. Drain, discard the broth.
2. Add 3 cups of water to the pata and simmer until meat is tender.
3. Retain only 1 1/2 cups broth in pan. Add DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Kare-Kare Mix and vegetables except pechay. Simmer until vegetables are cooked.
4. Add pechay. Simmer once. Serve with sautéed bagoong alamang.
This recipe is high in protein which is essential in growth and development, and in vitamin B1 which plays a role in muscle contraction.
Discard the water from the first boiling. This gets rid of any odors or impurities that the pata might have.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Preparing for Party?
Please login to post your comment