Pineapple Afritada Recipe
Create this appetizing afritada recipe your family will surely adore.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken, Del Monte Pineapple & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 45 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 3 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 1 kg chicken, parts, cut up
- 1/8 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/8 kutsarita ng paminta
- 1 cup ng potato, cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup ng carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 cup ng green peas, frozen
- 1 cup ng Baguio beans, sliced into 2 1/2-inch lengths
- 1/2 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (560g), drained, reserve syrup
- 3 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- Sauté garlic, onion, and chicken. Add reserved pineapple syrup, salt, and pepper. Simmer while covered for 15 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Add potatoes and carrot. Boil then allow to simmer while covered for 10 minutes. Add green peas, Baguio beans, bell peppers, DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits, and DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce. Cook for another 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
This tasty dish is high in vitamin A that helps maintain healthy skin and helps promote normal growth and development. It also contains niacin that keeps the digestive and nervous systems healthy.
Simmer the chicken over low to medium heat in a covered pot to keep the liquid from evaporating before it is cooked.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment