Pineapple Carne Asada Recipe
Recreate this Mexican dish at home with our easy recipe.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef, Del Monte Juice & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 1 hr. and 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr.
Serving Size : 10
FOR THE MARINADE
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, minced
- 1/2 kutsarita ng cayenne pepper
- 1 kutsara ng chili powder
- 1/2 kutsarita ng oregano, ground
- 2 cup ng DEL MONTE 100% Pineapple Juice with Vitamins A, C & E (46oz)
- 1/2 cup ng olive oil
- 1/4 cup ng lime juice
- 1 kutsarita ng cumin
- 1 kutsarita ng salt, rock
- 1 kg beef, sirloin, sliced into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 2 kutsarita ng cornstarch, dissolved in 2 tsp water
- 1/2 kutsarita ng salt, rock
- 2 pack flour tortilla (6")
- 1/2 cup ng cilantro
1. Mix all ingredients for marinade.
2. Using half of the marinade, marinate the beef for 1 hour.
3. Start by making a pineapple base by skewering the DEL MONTE Pineapple Slices with 2 pieces of barbecue skewers. Skewer 3 pieces of sliced beef. Add another piece of pineapple then continue until all of the pineapples and beef have been skewered.
4. Roast in a turbo broiler at 250°C (482°F) for a total of 40 minutes.
5. For the sauce, simmer the remaining marinade. Add the cornstarch mixture. Simmer until thick and season with salt.
6. To assemble, slice the beef and pineapples into strips. Place in a flour tortilla. Drizzle with sauce and top with cilantro.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Pyrex Dish
- Turbo Broiler