Spicy Menudillo Recipe
A budget-friendly, sauce-sarap meal idea for the family!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 27 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 2 kutsara ng onion, chopped
- 1 kutsarita ng garlic, minced
- 200 g pork, ground
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 1 cup ng tubig
- 3/4 cup ng potato, small dice
- 1/2 cup ng carrot, small dice
- 1/2 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 3 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 1 piraso ng bay leaf/laurel leaf
- 2 piraso ng siling haba, sliced
1. Sauté onion, garlic, and pork until slightly browned.
2. Add DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce, water, potatoes, and carrots. Simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add pepper, soy sauce, and laurel.
4. Add siling haba then simmer for 2 minutes.
This recipe is rich in vitamin A that's great for the skin and for stronger immunity. It is also a source of vitamin C, which also helps to fight common infections.
Cut the vegetables in approximately the same size so that they cook evenly. The vegetables should be fork tender.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment