Chicken Cordon Bleu Afritada Recipe
Chicken Cordon Bleu prepared with a Filipino-Spanish twist.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 20 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 1 hr.
Serving Size : 6
- 500 g chicken, breast fillet, pounded until 1/3-inch thick
- 1 cup ng ham, cooked
- 1 cup ng melting cheese, 1/4 x 1/4 x 2-inch sticks
- 1 cup ng all-purpose flour
- 2 piraso ng egg, beaten
- 2 cup ng breadcrumbs
- 3 cup ng oil, for deep-frying
FOR THE SAUCE
- 2 kutsara ng oil
- 1/2 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 1 kutsarita ng garlic, chopped
- 2 kutsara ng patis
- 1/4 cup ng tubig
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 1/2 cup ng carrot, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup ng potato, cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into chunks
1. Place the ham and cheese in the chicken breast. Roll tightly and make sure edges are sealed properly with toothpicks.
2. Dust the chicken with flour, dip in eggs and cover with breadcrumbs.
3. Deep fry until golden brown.
4. For the sauce: Sauté the onion and garlic in oil. Add the patis, water, and DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce; bring to a boil. Add the carrots and potatoes, simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add the bell pepper and simmer for 3 minutes
5. Add the cooked chicken rolls and simmer for 5 minutes.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Deep Frying
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board