Fiesta Float Recipe
This recipe uses only four ingredients to create a heavenly after-meal treat.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 8 hrs. and 15 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1/2 pack graham crackers
- 1 cup ng all-purpose cream, chilled
- 1/4 cup ng condensed milk, sweetened
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
- Arrange pieces of graham crackers to cover bottom of a 6 x 6-inch pan.
- Mix all-purpose cream and milk. Spread a portion on top of graham crackers. Arrange a portion of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail over cream. Repeat layering using the remaining graham crackers, cream mixture and fruits. Crush remaining graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight. Slice and serve.
This dessert gives you vitamins A and C that help maintain healthy skin and vision, as well as fight common infections.
When combining the milk and cream, gradually stir in the milk to the cream while stirring to prevent the mixture from being lumpy.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- 6" x 6-inch pan
Preparing for Party?