Pineapple Coconut Sherbet Recipe
Cool down with this refreshing dessert!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 4 hrs. and 38 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 3/4 cup ng sugar, white
- 1 1/2 cups tubig
- 1 cup ng coconut cream
- 1/4 kutsarita ng vanilla extract
- 2 cans DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g)
1. In a small pot, heat the sugar and water until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Add the coconut cream, vanilla extract, and DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple. Mix well. Allow to cool then pour into a pan. Freeze for 4 hours.
3. Place the mixture in a blender and blend until smooth. Put the mixture back into the pan and freeze until set.
Two servings of this dish gives you a source of calcium, which is important for the formation and maintenance of strong bones and teeth.
Blending the semi-frozen mixture makes the ice crystals smaller so the sherbet has a smoother texture.
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Measuring Spoon
- Mga Measuring Cup
Please login to post your comment