Pineapple Waffle Recipe
Give your breakfast a fun, pina-level up twist!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 3 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 19 mins.
Serving Size : 15
- 1 1/2 cup ng flour, all-purpose
- 1/3 kutsarita ng baking soda
- 1/3 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/2 kutsarita ng cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng milk, powdered
- 2 piraso ng itlog
- 1/4 cup ng sugar, white
- 3 kutsara ng butter, melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup ng milk, evaporated
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g)
- oil, for brushing
- 1/4 cup ng chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- 1/3 cup ng cheese, grated
1. Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, cream of tartar, and powdered milk. Set aside.
2. Beat eggs and sugar until frothy. Add butter while beating continuously. Add evaporated milk and DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple with syrup. Mix well. Blend with flour mixture.
3. Brush waffle maker lightly with oil, heat until ready.
4. Fill half of the waffle maker with batter. Arrange cheese and chocolate chips on top, cover with waffle mixture. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina