Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe
Enjoy the many flavors that come with every spoonful. More rice please!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Rice, Fruit & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 1 cup ng chorizo Macau, diced
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/2 cup ng garlic, crushed finely
- 1/4 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 1/2 cup ng carrot, chopped
- 150 g shrimp, peeled and sliced
- 2 mga piraso ng egg, beaten
- 2 1/2 kutsara ng patis
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (432g), drained
- 2 1/4 cups cabbage, shredded finely
- 5 cups rice, long grain, cooked, chilled
- 1 1/8 kutsara ng green onions (optional), sliced 1/4-inch long
1. Fry chorizo in oil. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, sauté the next 4 ingredients. Add eggs and cook until just set. Add chorizo and the rest of the ingredients. Stir to coat with the egg mixture. Cook for about 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Top with green onions if desired.
This Pineapple Fried Rice recipe provides vitamin A that helps maintain normal vision and healthy skin, as well as helps strengthen the immune system.
Day-old rice is drier and will absorb more flavor without turning soggy. To use, make sure that the grains are separated so they do not form lumps when stir-frying.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Wooden Spatula
Please login to post your comment