Pineapple Korean Beef Stew Recipe
The sweetness of pineapple in a Korean favorite!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef, Del Monte Pineapple & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 8 hr. and 20 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 3 hrs. and 18 mins.
Serving Size : 14
- 1 1/2 kg beef, shortribs, cut up
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 3 1/2 kutsara ng garlic, chopped
- 3 1/2 kutsara ng flour, all-purpose
- 1/3 cup ng mantika
- 1/3 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 2/3 cup ng tubig
- 3 3/4 kutsara ng rice wine
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks (560g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1 2/3 cup ng potato, cut into chunks then fried
- 2 1/2 cup ng carrot, cut into chunks and fried
- 1 1/4 kutsarita ng sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 1/2 cup ng leeks, sliced into 2-inch length, fried
1. Marinate beef in DEL MONTE Quick n Easy BBQ Marinade, reserved pineapple syrup, and garlic overnight in the refrigerator. Drain and reserve marinade.
2. Sprinkle beef with flour then cook in oil until brown. Set aside.
3. In the same pan, sauté onion, then add back beef. Add reserved marinade and water. Cover and simmer over low heat for 2 - 3 hours or until meat is tender.
4. Add rice wine and DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks. Simmer for another 2 minutes.
5. Stir in potatoes and carrots. Top with sesame seeds and leeks.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Wooden Spatula