Pinoy Beef Tapa Recipe
The goodness of Pinoy tapa in just 30 minutes!
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 35 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 45 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 2 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1 kg beef, sirloin, sliced tapa style
- 1/4 cup ng oil, for frying
1. Marinate beef slices in DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade and garlic for 30 minutes. Drain.
2. Fry in 2 batches until cooked.
This Pinoy Beef Tapa dish is a source of protein, iron and vitamin A. Protein supports growth and development while iron is needed in the formation of red blood cells that distribute oxygen to the rest of the body. On the other hand, vitamin A is important for healthy vision and skin.
Fry the tapa in batches to make sure the meat sears and seals the juices in.
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board