Pork Tinola Recipe
Here's a new way to cook a Filipino favorite. It's time to try and prepare Pork Tinola!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 55 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 kutsara ng oil, for sautéing
- 2 kutsara ng ginger, sliced into thin strips
- 1/4 cup ng onion, red, chopped
- 1 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 500 g pork, ribs
- 3 kutsara ng patis
- 1 can DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple (227g), drained
- 1 liter water or rice washing
- 1 cup ng sayote, cut into wedges
- 1 cup ng sili leaves, trimmed
1. Sauté the ginger, onion, and garlic until aromatic.
2. Add the pork ribs and sauté until the pork turns white. Add the patis and the DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple. Sauté until almost dry.
3. Add the rice washing. Bring to a boil and simmer for 35 minutes.
4. Add the sayote and simmer until the sayote is cooked. Add the sili leaves. Serve.
This recipe is a source of protein needed for the growth, development, and repair of the body tissues. It also has iron which is is required to make red blood cells that carry oxygen around the body.
The rice washing will add a slight thickness to the soup because of the starch of the rice. Rice washing should come from the second washing of the rice.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Salaan o Strainer
- Mga Measuring Cup
Please login to post your comment