Pork Tonkatsu Recipe
Enjoy a Japanese meal at home with this delicious pork tonkatsu recipe. Serve on top of a steaming bowl of rice.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 50 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 1 kg pork, loin, boneless-skinless, cut into 1/2-inch thick
- 3 pakete ng DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Breading Mix (75g)
- 3 mga piraso ng egg, beaten
- 2 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 cups oil, for deep-frying
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1/2 cup ng DEL MONTE Original Blend Ketchup (320g)
- 2 kutsara ng worcestershire sauce
- 1 kutsara ng KIKKOMAN Standard Grade Soy Sauce (100ml)
- 1 kutsara ng mirin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng garlic powder
1. Dredge pork slices in DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Breading Mix, egg, and bread crumbs. Deep-fry until golden brown and then cut into strips. Serve with the tonkatsu sauce.
2. Combine all ingredients for the sauce. Mix well.
This dish contains protein needed for the growth, development, and repair of body tissues. Protein also provides energy for the body.
The secret to tonkatsu is having a thin crispy crust. Tap off excess flour, egg, and breadcrumbs to make sure the crust does not get too thick and bready
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Deep Frying
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Measuring Spoon
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment