Potato Lasagna Recipe
A healthier version of everyone's favorite lasagna!
Lasagna is traditionally made by boiling pasta noodles. Our easy and healthy Lasagna recipe uses potato instead of pasta! Keep reading to learn how to make our Potato Lasagna.
Categories : Main Dish, Vegetable & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 50 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 3/4 kg potato, sliced 1/4-inch thick, with peel intact, soaked in water
FOR THE BREADING
- 1 cup ng breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup ng flour, all-purpose
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 2 cup ng oil, for deep-frying
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 cup ng melting cheese, coarsely grated
- 1/2 kutsara ng oil, for greasing
- 2 kutsara ng parsley, roughly chopped
- Drain potatoes then pat dry with paper towels. Toss the potatoes with the breading ingredients in a resealable bag to coat the potatoes. Deep-fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- In a pan, layer the potatoes, DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce and cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 30 minutes. Top with parsley just before serving.
This Potato Lasagna dish is a source of calcium which is important for the formation and maintenance of strong bones and teeth. It also contains iron that is needed for the formation of red blood cells, which carry oxygen to all body parts.
Soak potatoes in water after slicing to avoid oxidation which will cause the potatoes to turn brown.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Oven Toaster
- Paper Towel