Potato Lasagna Recipe
A healthier version of everyone's favorite lasagna!
Categories : Main Dish, Vegetable & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 50 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 3/4 kg potato, sliced 1/4-inch thick, with peel intact, soaked in water
FOR THE BREADING
- 1 cup ng breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup ng flour, all-purpose
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 2 cup ng oil, for deep-frying
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 cup ng melting cheese, coarsely grated
- 1/2 kutsara ng oil, for greasing
- 2 kutsara ng parsley, roughly chopped
1. Drain potatoes then pat dry with paper towels. Toss the potatoes with the breading ingredients in a resealable bag to coat the potatoes. Deep-fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
2. In a pan, layer the potatoes, DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce and cheese.
3. Bake in preheated oven at 350°F for 30 minutes. Top with parsley just before serving.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Oven Toaster
- Paper Towel