QNE Chicken Curry Recipe
Make delicious chicken curry in a flash!
Looking for a quick and easy chicken curry recipe? You’ve come to the right place! We have a simple Pinoy chicken curry recipe loaded with mouth-watering aromas and delicious flavors. This rich and creamy dish will have everyone asking for second servings.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 40 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 kg chicken, parts, cut up
- 1 1/2 cups tubig
- 1/4 cup ng onion, red, sliced
- 1 kutsara ng garlic, crushed
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/8 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 2 1/4 cups potato, cut into cubes
- 1 cup ng carrot, cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup ng bell pepper, red, cut into cubes
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix (40g)
- 1/3 cup ng milk, evaporated (370ml)
- Cook chicken in water together with onion, garlic, salt, and pepper for 20 minutes.
- Add potatoes, carrots, and bell peppers then simmer until cooked.
- Add DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix dissolved in milk and simmer for 5 minutes.
This easy-to-make dish is rich in Vitamin A, which boosts immunity while keeping skin healthy. It also has calcium which helps in bone growth and development.
It is best to slowly cook over low to medium heat, so that the milk will not curdle.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon