Pancake Balls Recipe
This treat can be a handy breakfast, snack, or dessert!
Our Pancake recipe gets a fun and fruity twist thanks to DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Keep reading to learn how to make homemade Pancake Balls your kids will surely go crazy.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Culture : Filipino
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 13 mins.
Serving Size : 7
FOR THE BATTER
- 1 piraso ng egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup ng reserved fruit cocktail syrup
- 1 pack hotcake mix
- 2 kutsara ng sugar, white
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserved syrup
- cooking oil
FOR THE TOPPING
- 2 kutsara ng powdered sugar
- 1 kutsarita ng cinnamon, ground
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients for the batter, then fold-in DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
- Form every 1 tablespoon of the mixture into balls. Deep-fry in oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Set aside.
- Using a strainer, dust with combined powdered sugar and cinnamon.
This Pancake Balls dish is a source of vitamin C that helps strengthen the immune system and fight common infections.
Do not overmix the batter. Mix only until the ingredients are combined to keep the product fluffy. Overmixing results to a tougher product because of overdeveloped proteins.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Deep Frying
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mixing Bowl
- Paper Towel
- Sauce Pot