Fried Shrimp Balls Recipe
This sauce-sarap recipe makes a great appetizer or snack!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Seafood & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 47 mins.
Serving Size : 11
- 350 g shrimp, shelled and chopped
- 150 g singkamas, chopped, squeezed
- 2 kutsara ng onion, chopped
- 4 stalks kinchay, chopped
- 1/3 cup ng flour, all-purpose
- 1 piraso ng egg, separate yolk from white
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (115g)
- 7 slices bread, white loaf, diced
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
1. Combine all ingredients except egg white and bread. Season with salt and pepper. Form every 1/2 tablespoon of mixture into balls. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Dip each ball in egg white and roll in bread. Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve.
This Crunchy Shrimp Balls dish is a source of vitamin A that helps strengthen the immune system. Vitamin A also helps keep healthy skin and normal vision.
To check if the oil is hot enough, drop a small piece of bread into the oil. The oil should sizzle and bubble up when the bread hits the oil and should turn golden in a few seconds.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoon
- Salaan o Strainer
Please login to post your comment