Raisin-Tomato Cupcake Recipe
Did you know that adding tomato sauce makes cupcakes more moist? This recipe is a must-try!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 50 mins.
Serving Size : 35
- 1 cup ng all-purpose flour
- 2 kutsarita ng baking powder
- 1/2 kutsarita ng baking soda
- 2/3 kutsarita ng cinnamon, ground
- 2 kutsara ng milk, powdered
- 1/4 cup ng butter
- 1/2 cup ng sugar, white
- 1 piraso ng egg, separated
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (115g)
- 3 kutsara ng sugar, white
- 1/8 kutsarita ng cream of tartar
- 1/4 cup ng cashew nuts, toasted, chopped
- 3 kutsara ng raisins
- 35 mga piraso ng muffin cups (about 1 Tablespoon capacity)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin pan with muffin cups. Set aside.
2. Sift together first 5 ingredients. Set aside. Cream butter and sugar until creamy, then add egg yolk. Beat well.
4. Beat egg white with cream of tartar until foamy. Add sugar gradually. Continue beating until stiff but not dry. Fold in flour mixture and cashew nuts.
5. Fill muffin cup with half-full of batter. Top with raisins. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Muffin Pan