Here's a simpler take on a Middle Eastern appetizer!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 33 mins.
Serving Size : 10
FOR THE FILLING
- 2 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/2 cup ng onion, chopped
- 350 g chicken, ground
- 1 kutsara ng soy sauce
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/2 cup ng carrot, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup ng singkamas, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 kutsarita ng curry powder
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet Style Pizza Sauce (115g)
- 2 kutsara ng green onions, chopped
- 8 piraso ng lumpia wrapper, each cut into 4 lengthwise
- 2 cup ng oil, for frying
1. Filling: Sauté onion and chicken. Cook for 5 minutes. Add soy sauce, salt, carrot, singkamas, and curry powder. Cook for 8 minutes while stirring.
2. Add DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet Style Pizza Sauce and green onions. Cook for 2 minutes. Wrap every 1/2 tablespoon of mixture in lumpia wrapper by starting to fold one end into a triangle and continue folding it until the other end. The triangle-shaped lumpia are fried until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
This recipe is rich in vitamin A that helps protect one from infections and promotes normal growth and development. Vitamin A also helps keep normal vision and healthy skin.
Choose ground chicken thigh fillet which has more fat and will keep moist during cooking.
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Paper Towel
Please login to post your comment