Summer Fruit Delight Recipe
It's a drink and dessert in one!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Beverage, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 45 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 1 piraso ng ginger, 1 x 1-inch
- 1 piraso ng orange, peeled, rind reserved to be zested
- 1/2 kutsarita ng orange zest
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), chilled
- 1 cup ng strawberry, fresh, cleaned and quartered
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sweetened Mango Juice Drink (240ml), chilled
- 1/4 kutsarita ng asin
1. To make the ginger juice: Grate a knob of ginger through a fine grater. Place the grated ginger in a piece of cloth then squeeze out the juice.
2. Remove the white membrane and seeds of the orange then separate into segments. Combine with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail including syrup and strawberries. Chill.
3. Mix orange zest with DEL MONTE Sweetened Mango Juice Drink, ginger juice, and salt. Pour over fruits. Chill until ready to serve.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon