Thai Fish Curry Recipe
This special Thai dish is ready in just 3 easy steps!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 18 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 1 kg dorado fillet
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- 1/4 kutsarita ng paminta, black
- 1 cup ng cornstarch
- 3 kutsara ng mantika
- 1/2 cup ng onion, red, quartered
- 1/2 cup ng bell pepper, red, paysanne, 1 1/2-inch long x 3/4-inch wide
- 1/2 cup ng snap peas/chicharo, snap both ends
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Curry Mix (40g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gata Mix (40g)
- 1 3/4 cup ng tubig
- 2 kutsara ng lime juice
- 2 kutsara ng sugar, brown
- 1 1/2 kutsara ng patis
- 1/2 cup ng cilantro
1. Season fish with salt and pepper on both sides. Dredge in cornstarch then fry. Set aside.
2. Sauté onion, bell pepper, and snap peas until color is bright. Set aside.
3. Dissolve the DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Curry Mix and DEL MONTE Quick'n Easy Gata Mix in water then pour into wok. Add lime juice, brown sugar, and patis then simmer for 2 minutes then add cilantro. Add the vegetables and fish. Serve.
This Thai Fish Curry dish is rich in protein that helps build and repair body tissues and iron, which plays a role in the proper functioning of the immune system.
Dorado fillet is a firm, white fish which has a neutral taste that will go well with the curry sauce. If dorado is not available, choose a neutral tasting fish such as tilapia or dory fillet.
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
Please login to post your comment