Tofu Curry Recipe (Party)
Tofu is made more flavorful with this simple recipe.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Vegetable & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 8 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 32 mins.
Serving Size : 30
- 2 1/2 kg tofu, cut into chunks
- 1 cup ng flour, all-purpose
- 3 3/4 kutsarita ng asin
- 5 piraso ng egg white
- 3 cup ng oil, for frying
- 1/3 cup ng garlic, crushed
- 1 cup ng onion, red, sliced
- 1/3 cup ng ginger, cut into strips
- 5 piraso ng chicken bouillon cube
- 2/3 cup ng oil, for sautéing
- 3 kutsara ng curry powder
- 5 piraso ng siling haba, sliced
- 2 1/2 cup ng coconut cream
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (1kg)
- salt, to taste
- 1/2 cup ng green onions, cut into strips
1. Dry tofu on a tray lined with paper towels. Dust tofu with flour and sprinkle with salt. Remove excess flour. Set aside.
2. Beat egg whites until stiff. Add tofu. Toss gently. Deep-fry until golden brown. Set aside.
3. Pound garlic, onion, ginger and bouillon cube together. Sauté in oil for 2 minutes. Add curry powder, sili, coconut cream, water and DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add tofu, salt to taste and green onions. Bring to a boil then simmer for 2 minutes.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Wooden Spatula