Pine Garlic Tapa Recipe
Beef up your breakfast tapa with chunks of pineapple.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 15 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 8 hrs. and 28 mins.
Serving Size : 20
- 2 kg beef, sirloin, sliced tapa style
- 2 kutsara ng asin
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks (822g)
- 1 cup ng DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1 1/4 cup ng garlic, crushed
- 4 piraso ng cloves
- 2 1/2 kutsarita ng peppercorn, finely crushed
- 6 kutsara ng DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
1. Season beef with salt. Set aside.
2. Combine DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks including syrup with remaining ingredients. Mix well.
3. Marinate beef in pineapple mixture overnight in the refrigerator. Drain and reserve marinade. Fry beef until cooked then saute the DEL MONTE Pineaple Chunks.
4. Simmer marinade with additional DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar and salt for 5 minutes. Cool.
5. To serve, drizzle the sauce over the tapa then top with DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks. Serve with rice.
This dish is rich in iron, which is essential for normal metabolism and in the formation of red blood cells which transport oxygen in the body. It is also a source of vitamin C that is necessary for collagen formation.
Do not overcrowd the pan when frying so that it browns properly.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Mga Measuring Cup
Please login to post your comment