Pine Sago with Coconut Sauce Recipe
A delicious dessert that balances sweet and tangy flavors.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Pineapple
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 5 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 5 mins.
Serving Size : 2
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (200g), drained
- 1/4 cup ng sago, cooked
- 1/2 cup ng coconut milk
- 1/4 cup ng sugar, muscovado
- 2 cup ng ice, crushed
1. Place DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits and sago in a bowl or glass. Set aside.
2. In a small pot, heat the coconut milk and muscovado sugar until it is melted. Allow to cool.
3. Put crushed ice on top of pineapple then pour the coconut milk. Serve.
This recipe is a source of vitamin C that helps strengthen the immune system. Vitamin C also helps in wound healing and keeps gums healthy.
Coconut milk curdles when cooked over high heat for a long time. For this recipe, heat the coconut milk over low heat to just melt the sugar and keep the sauce smooth.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
- Pagpapakulo sa mahinang apoy
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
- Mga Measuring Cup
Please login to post your comment