Sticky Fruit Fritters Recipe
This unique dish is great for snacks or dessert!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Tagal ng Paghahanda : 10 min.
Tagal ng Pagluluto : 19 mins.
Serving Size : 15
- 2 cup ng rice flour
- 1/2 kutsarita ng asin
- reserved fruit cocktail syrup
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained, reserved syrup
- 2 cup ng oil, for shallow frying
- 1/2 cup ng coconut milk
- 1/4 cup ng sugar, dark brown
- 1 kutsarita ng cornstarch, dissolved in 1 tsp of water
1. In a bowl, mix rice flour, salt, and reserved syrup. Add DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
2. Scoop out mixture and fry until golden brown on both sides.
3. In a sauce pan, combine coconut milk and sugar. Heat until sugar dissolves.
4. When it simmers, add dissolved cornstarch. Continue mixing until thickened. Serve with coconut sauce.
Two servings of this Sticky Fruit Fritters recipe provide vitamin C that helps fight common infections and aids in wound healing.
Drain the fritters over a strainer or tray lined with paper napkins to absorb the excess oil.
Kinakailangang kakayahan sa pagluluto
Kinakailangang gamit sa kusina
Please login to post your comment